Oklahoma Treatment Centers
Are you seeking help for yourself or a loved one struggling with addiction? Addiction treatment centers are available to free people from the chains of addiction. Our online database provides the most comprehensive listings for drug rehab centers in Oklahoma and across the U.S. Call our free help hotline to speak with a rehab advisor. Recovery is attainable. Call today or search our database to take the first step.
This state has mainly and particularly been reported as the fastest growth for residents to develop a drug problem through prescribed medication. It was also announced back in 2010, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health Reports that Oklahoma led the entire nation with over 8% of 12-year-olds and older teens were using and abusing non-prescribed painkillers. Oklahoma is also pronounced the number one state for prescribed painkillers every year in general. In 2012 alone, there had been 9 out of 10 drug-related deaths resulting from prescription painkillers and also 460 deaths involving opioids.
- In 2009, about 83% of deaths were from prescribed drugs, and 17% were accumulated by street drugs.
- 30% of Oklahoma's residents choose alcohol as their first choice before they move onto to something stronger and deadlier.
- The most commonly named drug to overdose on is hydrocodone, oxycodone, and alprazolam.
- In Oklahoma, men are most likely to abuse and overdose on opioids compared to women.
- Many drug organizations or trafficking groups use Oklahoma has a shipping ground for methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, and marijuana. This is because of the close proximity the state is to the Mexican and U.S border.
- As the number of opiates increases, Oklahoma sees a dramatic increase of overdoses and deaths.
- Methamphetamine still remains as one of the largest drugs in the state overall.
- As the drugs increase so does the crime.
- Out of a recent survey involving over 10,000 students; 44% reported to doing marijuana, 11% reported to doing methamphetamine, 9% reported to using cocaine, and 2% reported to doing heroin all out of a lifetime.
- High school students also report having using non-prescribed painkillers as a new way of getting high in and out of school.
Treatment programs can help with lots of additional problems for families and even young teens. They can provide different training and education classes to help get people's lives back on track. It can also help with employment opportunities and school. Some programs are like camps where you stay over for a period of time and others are classes you attend every week. These classes are very fun and you learn a lot about making it in the real world. During this time, many people learn a lot more about the meaning of life and have hope for a better future. Many of these facilities have saved thousands of lives over the course of years and they are still fighting to save more and more people from overdosing every day!
Rehab Programs in Oklahoma (OK)
|Treatment Approaches||United States||Oklahoma|
|Substance abuse counseling approach||99.2%||100.0%|
|Cognitive behavioral therapy||93.5%||98.3%|
|Brief intervention approach||81.5%||79.3%|
|12-step facilitation approach||74.7%||70.7%|
|Contingency management motivational incentive||55.4%||43.1%|
|Dialectical behavioral therapy||52.3%||74.1%|
|Rational emotive behavioral therapy||46.7%||48.3%|
|Community reinforcement plus vouchers||12.5%||8.6%|
|Payment/Insurance Accepted||United States||Oklahoma|
|Cash or self-payment||91.8%||94.8%|
|Private health insurance||70.0%||89.7%|
|Federal or any government funding for substance abuse programs||53.1%||53.4%|
|State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid||47.7%||70.7%|
|Military insurance e.g. TRICARE||33.0%||46.6%|
|Access to recovery ATR voucher||9.9%||5.2%|
|IHS Tribal Urban ITU funds||6.9%||13.8%|
|No payment accepted||2.8%|
Our addiction resources are aggregated from national databases that exist to help individuals and families find relevant rehabilitation options in their communities.
If you are familiar with the organizations in our directory, we encourage the use of the ratings and reviews functionality of our site to share your feedback with others regarding available addiction treatment resources.
Treatment-Centers.net does not endorse nor directly support any organization in our directory. Those seeking rehab programs, treatment services, or recovery resources are encouraged to verify each provider’s licensing and accreditation.