Montana Treatment Centers
Are you seeking help for yourself or a loved one struggling with addiction? Addiction treatment centers are available to free people from the chains of addiction. Our online database provides the most comprehensive listings for drug rehab centers in Montana and across the U.S. Call our free help hotline to speak with a rehab advisor. Recovery is attainable. Call today or search our database to take the first step.
Addiction Statistics in MontanaThe American Civil Liberties Union filed a report estimating that over 90% of individuals arrested were charged with addiction-related offenses. This might explain why Montana’s prisons and treatment facilities are at or near capacity. Another study shows that the number of children in foster care due to parental drug abuse has doubled since 2010. In 60% of those cases, methamphetamine is responsible. Here are a few more shocking facts you might not have heard about the drug situation in Montana:
- About one in 10 residents abuses or is dependent on drugs or alcohol.
- Approximately 61% of high school students who drink alcohol participate in binge drinking.
- One in five adults in Montana reported binge drinking in the last month.
- In 2015, about 57% of drug violations were for marijuana, 31% for methamphetamine, and 7% for narcotics.
- Drug violations related to heroin increased 1,557% from 2010 to 2015.
- One in four young adults admitted to using illicit drugs in the past 30 days.
- About one-fifth of high school students used marijuana in the past year.
- As many as 23% of young adults are currently using marijuana.
- Among high school students, 16% reported abusing prescription drugs in their lifetime.
- About 9% of young adults admitted to nonmedical opioid use in the past year.
- Since 2010, there have been more than 41,600 ER visits for alcohol abuse.
- In that same period, there were 26,829 ER visits for drug-related problems.
- There has been a 475% increase in heroin-related arrests since 2013.
Local Prevention and Awareness ProgramsGovernor Steve Bullock announced a new law passed in 2017 that will give first responders access to Naloxone, the life-saving opiate overdose reversal drug. Governor Bullock had this to say about the new bill:
“Nationwide and in Montana, too many of our fellow friends, neighbors, and family members have been personally affected by this invisible epidemic and too many lives have sadly ended abruptly,” said Governor Bullock. “While we may not have all the solutions, we do know that by working together we can make significant progress. This is one piece to the puzzle that will give folks a second chance at life.”Other efforts to combat the drug problems in Montana are underway by many private and public organizations. Here are just a few of those agencies:
- Alliance for Youth
- Office of Public Instruction
- Resolve Montana
- Montana Meth Project
- Aim Higher Program
Rehab Programs in Montana (MT)
|Treatment Approaches||United States||Montana|
|Substance abuse counseling approach||99.2%||96.2%|
|Cognitive behavioral therapy||93.5%||96.2%|
|Brief intervention approach||81.5%||88.5%|
|12-step facilitation approach||74.7%||92.3%|
|Contingency management motivational incentive||55.4%||65.4%|
|Dialectical behavioral therapy||52.3%||57.7%|
|Rational emotive behavioral therapy||46.7%||69.2%|
|Community reinforcement plus vouchers||12.5%||15.4%|
|Payment/Insurance Accepted||United States||Montana|
|Cash or self-payment||91.8%||96.2%|
|Private health insurance||70.0%||65.4%|
|Federal or any government funding for substance abuse programs||53.1%||61.5%|
|State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid||47.7%||46.2%|
|Military insurance e.g. TRICARE||33.0%||11.5%|
|Access to recovery ATR voucher||9.9%||26.9%|
|IHS Tribal Urban ITU funds||6.9%||7.7%|
|No payment accepted||2.8%|
Our addiction resources are aggregated from national databases that exist to help individuals and families find relevant rehabilitation options in their communities.
If you are familiar with the organizations in our directory, we encourage the use of the ratings and reviews functionality of our site to share your feedback with others regarding available addiction treatment resources.
Treatment-Centers.net does not endorse nor directly support any organization in our directory. Those seeking rehab programs, treatment services, or recovery resources are encouraged to verify each provider’s licensing and accreditation.